Week 8 Reading and Writing

Overall, I think the reading and writing assignments are fine. I like that we have a different area to read from each week or so and that helps change things up.
I am not a great writer, so writing a story each week has pushed me to be more creative and think outside of my normal box.

I am happy with my blog and website so far. I think the images and the colors look good along with the layout of the sites.

I think I am doing better with the project story than my week to week stories. I think because I am to do whatever I want with the story I feel like I can make it more of my own. Where on the weekly story writing I am feeling confined to what I have read and it makes it more challenging.

I think my notes are helping with the stories but I am still not allowing myself to get out of a little box.

Going forward I would like to try and get out of the simple minded box and be more creative with stories.

Bojnice Castle. Miroslav Petrasko, 2013. Flickr

This was the image I used on my first story of the semester. I chose to use it now because when writing my story this is exactly what I had imagined and I loved that I was able to find an image to capture it. 

Comments