Week 8 Comments and Feedback

Feedback In: Overall, I think the feedback comments have been beneficial. It is good getting the comments because then you know what to fix for the next time. Other students are the ones reading my stories and project every week, so if I can improve things that will make it more enjoyable for them I will.

Feedback Out: I think the feedback comments I am leaving are useful. I have found that the type of feedback I like leaving the best are questions because it gets people thinking about alternatives.

Blog Comments: I think it is fun getting to know people through their blogs and the comments. Especially reading a story from them and then going to their introduction and really getting an understanding of who it is that wrote that.

Looking Forward: I think in addition to saying what I like or asking questions then providing more examples would be more helpful. I am not a creative person so sometimes I am skeptical to leave suggestions.


I picked this image because I truly believe that feedback is needed in order to grow yourself. Without help and guidance you will stay the same. 

Comments