Reading Options

Before this weeks assignment I was unaware of how many stories there truly were. I am interested to read more of these stories and learn more about how people transformed similar stories.

I picked four different units that I found interesting from the UnTextbook.


  1. Apache Tales: I knew I wanted at least one unit on Native American stories and I am the least familiar with the Apache. These stories come from the New Mexico region. 
  2. Egyptian Myth: I have always found the Egyptian history very fascinating so, I am excited to learn more about this cultures myths and legends. 
  3. English Fairy Tales 1: I wanted something in which I would hope had a few familiar stories in it. Comes from England and Lowlands of Scotland.
  4. Grimm Ashliman / Grimm LibriVox: I could not decide between these two different sets of Grimm stories so I included both. I am familiar with a few Grimm stories and even had a book of some when I was younger. I really enjoy these stories and look forward to reading more. 

Grimm Story Book. Helena, 2017. Flickr.


Comments