My Favorite Place - Disney World

My favorite place that I have visited so far is Disney World in Orlando, Florida. I have visited Disney World roughly 10 times and it keeps getting better.
There is nothing like seeing the castle on the first day of your trip and feeling like a kid again.
Walt Disney World's Cinderella Castle. Colin Campbell, 2015. Flickr.

This summer I fell more in love with Disney for one very important reason. After visiting this magical place for the last 5 years with my boyfriend, he proposed. It was the best day I could have asked for and made me have a deeper connection with this place that I had visited so many times before. 
Personal Photo: Disney World. July 2018. 





Comments

  1. Oh, congratulations to you and your fiance, Katlyn! They should have a special club for people who get engaged there at Disney. And here's something fun: there is a student in the class who is working there at Disney this semester while she takes online classes at OU. You can read about her Disney adventures here: Working in Walt Disney World. If you have any behind-the-scenes questions, you can ask an expert!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment